Who are these Critters you speak of?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Little Bit of Randomness

Hey everyone, not too much going on here just a few random bits:

1. I will be the featured blogger over at Life with B & A (&D). Abby is the author of the blog and does a great job over there. Go check out her blog tomorrow (Thursday).

2. I have also been contacted by csnstores.com to do a review. I have chosen to review an Emile Henry pie plate. Rian has been jonesing for one for a while. Stay tuned the review will be up in a week or two. CSN has over 200+ stores to chose products from. It's stores range from cookware to sofas. With a range of products like that you are sure to find something that you need.

3. I was unlucky enough to get selected for jury duty this week. I got thrown into possibly one of the most disturbing trials a person can be selected for. I saw and hear things a parent definitely doesn't need to see and hear. Unfortunately there are some truly horrendous things in our world. Do yourself a favor and give your little ones a big hug, I know that I did as soon as I got home.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. yikes! I love the new pics of the critters up top. Very cute yet show personality, not just a cute picture. Can't a dad of 3 triplets get out of jury duty? Maybe the judge hasn't seen your blog? Could that be true?

    --fran

    ReplyDelete