Who are these Critters you speak of?

Friday, November 12, 2010

200


Well I have finally hit 200 posts. That number seems like a lot, but in reality I fell as though I have neglected the blog for a little bit. Life has been a little hectic lately, especially this week. We had the perfect storm of sickness blow through our house and not even George Clooney could save or ship. Rian had the flu and a sinus infection and the Critters were just getting over colds. As of publication time of this post I have yet to get the sickness.

There has not been too much otherwise going on at our house. We have a busy few weeks coming up. We are hitting the FSU game this weekend and then Orlando for Thanksgiving.

I have also been asked to do a product review for CSNstores.com. This company has over 200 websites (I know you caught the tie-in to the post title) which sell everything from children's toys to bar tables and stools. Check it out if you get a chance.

I have a few posts ready to go so definitely check back in next week.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment