Who are these Critters you speak of?

Friday, February 4, 2011

An Affair, er Ruffle to Remember

The cover of the mix cd that I busted out like it was 1994.

I am still alive, very busy, but alive. This will be a picture heavy post, as I am posting about an event that I did not attend.

Rian and her girlfriends (the Ruffles as they call themselves) headed to Birmingham, Alabama over MLK weekend, for a little eating, drinking, and all around debauchery. That is about the extent of my knowledge of the weekend. My weekend was filled with frozen pizzas, college basketball and the Critters.

Here are some pics from the weekend:

The restaurant that they dined at on Friday. Oh yea, it's owned by a James Beard award winner. My dinner was by an award winner too, DiGiorno.

The Ruffles as they are known in these parts.

Another shot.

Some place called Yogurt Mountain.


Apparently they love Brother in Birmingham.

Chris

I have quite a few posts I need to do. I will try to get them out by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment