Who are these Critters you speak of?

Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Girl Beds = Lack of Posts



This is the reason for the lack of posts lately. We are transitioning the girl Critters to big girl beds. Let me tell you that this is an exhausting ordeal. I am freakin tired. Don't fret though, we have made progress and the last couple of nights they have been getting down in under 30 minutes. We will be doing some room shuffling in the near future and get Brother his own room. I don't have any pictures of the girls new beds, it is just basically a mattress and box spring on the floor. Just imagine a crack den minus the hypodermic needles and trash, oh and throw in a luvie or two.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. I laugh out loud every single time I read one of your posts ... thanks for that ;)

    Cheers to big beds for the girl critts! -Heather

    ReplyDelete