Who are these Critters you speak of?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Hop, 2035


This would be the year that Reese graduates from medical school. If you are wondering what "The Hop" is it is a nickname I made up for Johns Hopkins, yes that Johns Hopkins. The fighting Blue Jays. Apparently Rian has Reese's future roughly sketched out for him, which will culminate in him becoming a graduate from Hopkins, at a cost of around $158,000. Drop in the Bucket.


Rian also informed me that our son was a huge Tennessee Volunteer fan. I guess things could be worse, like Hogtown. She told me that he would like to go there for his undergraduate studies. Sweet, if you saw the figure from graduate school above I now get to add out of state tuition. I told Reese and his mother that he better be amazingly smart. I see a lot of scholarships in his future. I am not sure where Rian got the idea that our son wants to go to Tennessee, but I think it might have something to do with Peyton Manning and Smokey "but it he a Hound dog" the Blue Tick Coon Hound. I think it might have something to do with the pretty Southern ladies in Knoxville.

Reese is apparently going to become a cardiologist according to Rian, I guess I really don't have an issue with this. Plastic Surgery always seems to be a lucrative field, though. Well enough with my rambling about Reese's future, but I thought that you all should know early so you can make your plans to head to Baltimore for graduation in a few years.

Reese, a quick note from your father - study hard little buddy.


P.S. - Hayley, I am sure you saw the amount of tuition per year at Hopkins so I think Reese living in your basement during school is a definite possibility.
P.S.S. - What are the chances of Peyton Manning and George Clooney ending up in a single blog entry.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment