Who are these Critters you speak of?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkins in the Park

The Critter's super busy first Halloween continues. On Friday afternoon, Grandma Kate, Mom, and the Critters headed to Pumpkins in the Park. This shindig was organized by Rian's friend Betsy. I met up with them midway through the party. The Critters got to put on their costumes and head to the park. The Critters also went for their first swing today. As the pictures will show Brother didn't want to get out of the swing. Dad could only stay for a few minutes but it sounded like everyone had a great time.

Pics:



Dad, Mom, Grandma Kate, and the Critters.

CarCar.

CarCar and Mom.

Betsy and Hadley Ann.


Hadster swinging away.

CarCar wanted the top of her Candy Corn down so she could feel the wind in her hair.

Reese.

The look says it all.



Chris

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute!

    I have 5 month old twins and my son could totally be friends with Reese! They make very similar faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok typo alert, my twins are 4 months old, I do in face know how old my children are. My bad.

    ReplyDelete