Who are these Critters you speak of?

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Amanda - Scott Wedding


The Saturday after my conference Rian and I headed down to the Disney area to go to Amanda and Scott's wedding.  They got married outside at Paradise Cove at Little Lake Bryan.  It was a great time to see some folks that Rian and I hadn't seen in quite a while.

The groom and party entered in style by zipping up on a speedboat and jumping out.  The bride took a more traditional approach, no jumping out of a boat for her or her girls.

There were two tables of Pi Kapps at the wedding and I believe it was Healey that decided to drag the two together to create Table 910.  Let's just say that the alcohol flowed freely, unfortunately they ran out of Maker's before my last drink.  Just a note for everyone, Johnny Walker does not, I repeat, does not mix well with Diet Coke.  Consider that a public service announcement, you will thank me later.

The party went well into the night and everyone then headed to the hotel to continue the celebration.  Rian and I had a few drinks but we retired a bit earlier than everyone else, due to having to drive back to Tallahassee Sunday afternoon.

Here are some pics from the wedding:


Mr. and Mrs.


The Canoe of Beer!


The cake.


Reception area.


Groom's cake.


Stine and I.


Davis and Healey.


The crew.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment