Who are these Critters you speak of?

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Well its Only Been Two Months!


Busy and Tired are the key words in the ole household.  This has been the longest absence in blogging that I have had in the three years I have been doing it.  I can't believe that it is already October.

Well there has been a lot of action in our household since the last post.  First, I will say the lack of posts is in part due to my new(ish) job.  I am constantly busy and working much longer days.  While the days are longer it is nice to have consistent hours.

In the last two months we have squeezed in a few lasts trips to St. George, gone to quite a few birthdays, started the Critters second year of school, had a two week long conferences (both Rian's and mine), been to a wedding, gone to two football games, and had a few injuries (I will go into detail later).  I am going to do an individual blog for most of the aforementioned events.  I have created a sort of blogging schedule for myself so I don't drop the blogging ball again.

Blog ya soon,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment