Who are these Critters you speak of?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Week

One week , seven days, 10,080 minutes, 604,800 seconds until go time. I like the larger numbers in that grouping due to the sheer amount of stuff that I still need to do.

-Rian cover your eyes- I repeat do not read any further.
Our house currently resembles a squatter's crack den right now. I currently have two doors off of their hinges and leaning against the wall in the hallway, with the hardware strewn here and there. The nursery which was looking good earlier, now resembles a home in Oklahoma after an F5 roared through. So as of right now there will be no pictures until I have pieced it back together. But don't fret, I will give you guys a taste of some of the elements that Rian and I used.


My new mantra.










The infamous elephant hamper (which is still on back order).








What nursery is complete without a shag rug from Urban Outfitters.



Fancy light from the future.



Well there are a few of the elements in the old nursery. I promise that I will post pictures from the actual nursery as soon as I tidy up.

Thats about all I have right now.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment