Who are these Critters you speak of?

Friday, July 30, 2010

And Off We Go......


The cars are packed and we are ready to head off on our great adventure to Orlando. I get to man the car with the Critters while Rian is going to take my car. Reese and I will be heading back to Tallahassee on Wednesday.

We are planning on hitting Downtown Disney tomorrow with the Critters. They get to have their first experience at T-Rex. Maybe they will even get to make a dinosaur. After that we don't have too much planned. We'll be celebrating my birthday on Monday but that is about it.

As I mentioned brother and I will heading back north so we can go to the Florida State University Football fan day. Brother said he wants to have his picture taken with FSU Quarterback Christian Ponder (a Heisman hopeful).

Oh and as an aside I will be doing a review of a product from one of the CSNstores.com websites. My personal favorite is cookware.com. Maybe I'll pick something from Le Creuset.

That's about all I've got, have a great weekend.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment