Who are these Critters you speak of?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Disney - Hollywood Studios

 

After I headed back to Tallahassee, Grandma B, Rian, Uncle Adam, Matt and the Critters headed to Hollywood Studios to see the Osborne Spectacle of Lights.  As I wasn't there with them there is not a whole lot that I can speak to.  Apparently, they had a great time.  That's all I've got.

Here are some pics from the adventure:
 
 
The whole crew.
 

The Sci-Fi Dinner Theatre.


Princess Kitty.
 

I think this is the Toy Story ride.  I haven't been on it so that is my best guess.
 
 
The best part of the trip according to Brother.  As he says "Disney Live on Stage, Jake and the Pirates."
 

Once again, we never seem to follow stroller safety protocols.
 

At the end of the evening.
 
Photo courtesy of Bunnie's Garden.
 
They didn't get a picture, but this is what the Osborne Spectacle of Lights looks like.
 
 
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment