Who are these Critters you speak of?

Monday, May 10, 2010

Momma Day 2010


Happy Mother's Day Rian!

I really can't say enough about everything that you do for me and the Critters. You do a truly amazing job and I am not sure I am positive that there is no way in hell I could do what you do. From raising the Critters to holding down another full time job teaching. I always knew that you were an amazing person, but cannot put into words how proud and thankful I am of/for the job that you do.

Our lives changed radically 361 days ago and you have honestly taken in all in stride. Yes, there were some rough times, but I must say that you handled in much better than I. You truly have turned into the rock that the Critters and I can depend on. I am constantly flabbergasted by the many hats that you wear and the ease in which you wear them. While this year has been a challenge it has been one of, if not the most rewarding time of my life. You are an amazing momma and wife and I love you more than you know.

I want to wish all the mom's out there a big Happy Mother's Day.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. sniff sniff! That was awesome and Rian IS AWESOME!!! --fran

    ReplyDelete