Who are these Critters you speak of?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bath Time

Bath time at the Meadows household is an every other day event.  I think that the critters wish that bath time didn't exist.  I can just see them saying, "why the hell are we getting baths, we don't get dirty, we don't really go anywhere, and every time we go to the bathroom you wipe us down, doesn't that count as our bath?"

To say that we are still experimenting with how to conduct bath time would be an understatement.  Everyone here seems to have their own method.  I utilize the method that I was taught in the NICU, and Rian uses the tube that was given to us by the NICU.  We tried the bath tub that we registered for but I got frustrated and gave up on that one for now, maybe  when they get a little bigger.  Speaking of baths, why are there so many damn choices of soaps, creams and lotions for babies.  You have your classic Johnson and Johnson's, your Aveeno Oatmeal Soap, every diaper brand soap, and your hippie Burt's Bees Soap (which I do prefer).  What is the point of so many different soaps?  

And since we are on the topic of soaps, most of the soaps claim "no more tears."  I am not sure this is a valid claim as there are plenty of tears in our household at bath time.  I will leave you with some pictures of CarCar's bath:






Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment