Who are these Critters you speak of?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He ain't heavy, he's my brother


Just a quick update for you all. Rian has returned from her week long training in Orlando, and I survived, thanks in part to my mothers help. Actually it really wasn't that bad. The critters really are pretty good kiddos.


On Thursday, my mother and I took the critters to be weighed and let me tell you they certainly tipped the scale.


Hadley came in at a hefty 8 lb 6 oz. (That is up from 4 lb 5 oz on May 13.)

Reese surpassed his sister. He weighed in at 7 lb 9 oz. (That is up from 3 lb 5 oz on May 13th.)

Finally CarCar is weighing in at 7 lb 4 oz. (Up from 4 lb on May 13th.)


That is really all that is going on a Casa de Meadows these days. Although the critters did sleep for a four and a half hour stretch last night which was wonderful. Hadley even made it from the 11 PM feeding to the 7 AM feeding, albeit with some screaming for the last half hour.


I will update you all on Friday with the happenings of Rian's first week of her new job.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment